Medical Equipment Maintenance Management Program
Our ISO 9001:2008 certified equipment maintenance management program is fully or partially implemented to meet the needs of your engineering department based on the skills of its staff and/or the need for personnel.
Our staff of biomedical engineering technicians provide:
- Preventive and Corrective Maintenance on
- General Biomedical Equipment
- Sterilization and Operating Room Technologies
- Basic Laboratory Equipment
- Radiographic Equipment
- Integrated Service Options
- Single Contact for all Services
- Replacement Parts and Repair Loaners
- Fast Response and Turnaround Time
- Vendor Service Management Options
- CIRACET’s Web Based Asset Management System (CAMS)
- Detailed Monthly Reporting on all Services and Expenses
CIRACET Corp implements a Biomedical Equipment Management and Maintenance Program (EMMP) which provides maintenance and repair of all devices included in the Biomedical Equipment Inventory, together with all related support services. All repairs and/or preventive maintenances (PM’s) will be performed to evaluate, restore and/or confirm continuous proper operation of each device listed. Additional assistance is available during equipment selection, acquisition and integration phases.